10 Reasons To Love Chapala
One of the main attractions near Guadalajara that we always fall in love with is Chapala: the little corner of love.
- For having the largest lake in Mexico: Lake Chapala is considered the largest in the country, and is one of the most important natural attractions in Jalisco.
- For its exquisite cravings: They cannot miss from the exquisite fried charales and enchilados, to the delicious carafe ice creams that can be found here.
- Due to its proximity to the Perla Tapatia: Located just 45 minutes from the Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, it is easy to get there by car or other transport.
- For its boardwalk: The beautiful boardwalk where snacks, crafts, music and a relaxing atmosphere abound with one of the most beautiful views of the lake.
- For its beautiful architecture: Beautiful historical buildings beautify Chapala, such as the San Francisco de Asís parish, the Municipal Palace, the old Railway Station and the Braniff house.
6. For its History: With records from pre-Hispanic times, the beautiful Lake Chapala has countless memories since it had its maximum water level and offered major tourist attractions, which brought foreigners who decided to stay and live forever in this place.
7. Due to its proximity to other magical places: The beautiful Ribera Chapálica is made up of beautiful towns that offer their own tourist attractions, such as Ajijic, Jocotepec, San Juan Cosalá and many more.
8. For its exotic islands: Lake Chapala has two beautiful islands whose exotic beauty and natural attractions make them mandatory places to visit. These are the famous Isla de los Alacranes and the Isla de Mezcala.
9. For its tranquility: Being on the shore of Lake Chapala or taking a boat ride through it, admiring the beauty of its distant mountains and exotic birds, transports you to an environment of total peace and relaxation.
10. Because it is the preferred place for a weekend: Without a doubt, most of the people of Guadalajara know that Chapala is an excellent option to enjoy a good weekend, or even any other day.
The little corner of love
If you love Chapala, we invite you to share this note so that your friends know it.